7月1日よりセカンドワーキングホリデービザ申請に必要であった3ヶ月間の Seasonal Work が Specified Work と名前を変えて、許容される仕事の範囲が広がりました。
以下は Specified Work の定義について移民局サイトより抜粋。かなり色々な職種が追加されていますね。
Definition of specified work
Specified work is any type of work in the list below:
● plant and animal cultivation
– cultivating or propagating plants, fungi or their products or parts
– general maintenance crop work
– harvesting and/or packing fruit and vegetable crops
– immediate processing of animal products including shearing, butchery in an abattoir, packing and tanning (Note: Secondary processing of animal products, such as small goods processing and retail butchery is not eligible)
– immediate processing of plant products
– maintaining animals for the purpose of selling them or their bodily produce, including natural increase
– manufacturing dairy produce from raw material
– pruning and trimming vines and trees.
● fishing and pearling
– conducting operations relating directly to taking or catching fish and other aquatic species
– conducting operations relating directly to taking or culturing pearls or pearl shell.
● tree farming and felling
– felling trees in a plantation or forest
– planting or tending trees in a plantation or forest that are intended to be felled
– transporting trees or parts of trees that were felled in a plantation or forest to the place where they are first to be milled or processed or from which they are to be transported to the place where they are to be milled or processed.
– coal mining
– construction material engineering
– metal ore mining
– mining support services
– oil and gas extraction
– other non-metallic mineral mining and quarrying.
– building completion services
– building installation services
– building structure services
– heavy and civil engineering construction
– land development and site preparation services
– non-residential building construction
– residential building construction
– other construction services.
● does not need to be paid work.
Example: Work undertaken as a volunteer or through the Willing Workers on Organic Farms (WWOOF) scheme may also qualify if the work you undertook falls with the specified work definition above.
● does not need to be undertaken as a direct employee.
Example: Work in the list above as a contractor is eligible.
● must be listed above
Example: Working as a nanny for a farmer would not be eligible.