TAFE（テイフ）のうち、WALL AND FLOOR TILING 2 YEAR PACKAGE COURSEの詳細です。
The two year package means that students study the Certifi cate 3 in Wall & Floor Tiling in the fi rst year. The Diploma of Business is then undertaken in the second year. The Diploma of Business provides students with the knowledge and skills to effectively operate in a variety of business settings, including managing your own business.
Certifi cate 3 in Wall & Floor Tiling : 1 Year : $13,600
Certifi cate 4 in Small Business management : 0.5 year : $5,030
Diploma of Business : 0.5 year : $5,030
This course is for students who want to work in the wall and fl oor tiling trade. You will learn how to lay tiles on a variety of internal and external surfaces which may be horizontal, vertical, curved, sloping and twisted. You will receive training in the tools required for this work and also learn about waterproofi ng wet areas, tile types, tile accessories, tile glues, tiling patterns and cement mortars.
Randwick College has close links with the wall and fl oor tiling industry, the Master Builders Association of NSW and the Construction, Forestry, Mining and Energy Union (CFMEU) and will assist, where possible, in fi nding work experience placements for students.
This course trains you to be a wall and floor tiler.
The total fee for the two year course is A$23,660.Additional costs for steel cap boots, goggles, gloves, ear plugs, suitable cotton clothing and texts are approximately A$350.
Randwick College is located between the city and Bondi Beach, not far from the University of New South Wales. Randwick College is a vibrant, modern campus in Sydney’s eastern suburbs. Randwick College offers everything from general education and building trades through dental
studies, sport and recreation, to accounting, screen and TV, real estate, business and more.
• Reputation – Sydney Institute is part of TAFE NSW – the government system of vocational education. In Australia, this is a guarantee of high quality.
• Facilities – we have fantastic facilities and services forstudents
• Nationality mix – less that 10% of our students are international – this is a great chance for you to meet some Aussies!
• Great student support – our typical class size is around 15 students, so your relationship with the teachers is close.
• Expert teachers – our teachers are industry experts in their fi elds. They know the skills you need to work in the real world.